As a Herron Classical Schools parent, you are welcomed and encouraged to join HCS’s Family Support Team, whose mission is to create an environment where parents and guardians feel embraced by the schools’ culture and who lead activities that build relationships among families.
Family Support Team Opportunities Include:
- Create/host opportunities for parents/guardians to interact and form bonds by planning and implementing (a few ideas):
- New Parent Ice Cream Social
- Alumni Parent Trivia Night (Fundraising/Social)
- HHS/HRHS Parent Potluck (Social)
- Parent Bash Planning Committee (Social/Fundraising)
- Teacher Appreciation Week (Culture)
- Learn more about your student’s education and gain meaningful information and skills to help educate beyond the classroom.
- Parent Info Sessions (the following are examples of what could be…)
- How to help your student prep for ISTEP or SAT, etc.
- How to help your children be successful through High School
- How to help your children apply for scholarships and FASFA
- Meet and socialize with current and alumni ICS parents and guardians
To be added to the Family Support Team list, email Lynn House, VP of Marketing and Enrollment, Herron Classical Schools.
If you are interested in how you can help in a fundraising capacity, Contact Robin Knop, Director of Community Relations, with questions.