If you are in need of a carpool, please contact Jennene Young, Director of Enrollment, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Riverside High School will provide parent names, phone numbers and emails for families in your area. It is the responsibility of families in need of carpools to make arrangements. Background checks are not provided by the school for carpooling purposes.
- Students may arrive to campus as early at 7:30 AM.
- Students must be picked-up by 5:10 PM
- Please do not drop students off along White River Pkwy or 30th as it is not safe to do so.
- All pedestrians should cross 30th and White River Pkwy at the lights only
- During pick-up, we provide a crossing-guard to assist students passing through the lanes of traffic near the front rotunda so that they may proceed to cars out in the pick-up lines. Once a student has loaded, cars may exit the parking lot using the furthest-left exit lane.